Quilling Maple Leaf




Hi everyone, it’s back to quilling post! Few months back I've found a nice DIY tutorial by Kate from kasia-wroblewska.blogspot for a quilled maple leaf. The tutorial is fairly easy so I decided to make one (as usual). You can check out her blog and read further on her tutorial here.

These are the images from here blog which explains the process. It’s an easy tutorial as the pictures explains it all!







And the following is my version of the quilling maple leaf. I've found a nice wooden frame that fits the leaf perfectly and add a white background to it. Okay, honestly its the other way around. I actually bought the frame first and then decided what to do with it, and finally came out with this idea. So the leaf size was actually measured to fit in inside the frame beforehand.








ardee.
August 2014

2 comments:

  1. Hey very good information there.Could you help me out with by comparing the prices on different websites. Outdoorfurniture nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. If you want about best php development Agency in India.

    ReplyDelete