Box Clock


Good day everyone!

As promised in this post I shall share one of my own design...the Box Clock! It might not sound new, if you google it you may find the following results:

1- Clock Box by Kibardin Design (www.kibardindesign.com)

 Clock Box-1
(Photo Credit: www.kibardindesign.com)

Clock Box-2
(Photo Credit: www.kibardindesign.com)

As you can see, it’s basically a cardboard box with an analog clock. Surprisingly, the packaging box becomes the clock itself! How cool is that?

2- Clock Box on jongpil.com (http://jongpil.com)

This is similar to kibardin’s clock box with a slightly different design. It even comes with different colors and patterns.



Clock Box-3
(Photo Credit: http://jongpil.com)


Well, did my design originated from these Clock Boxes? Apparently not. I was browsing the Internet one day when I found this:


folding boxCLOCK
(Photo credit: collect3d.com)

It was Rita Hart’s folding boxCLOCK (http://ritasvhart.wordpress.com/) , you can read it more here
At that time i was thinking it is a brilliant idea to combine two items as one (box + clock). So based on that idea I designed a different product, a clock...on a gift box.



It is good idea for a present, as you can add in the person’s name or some words on it. If you notice, I’ve added some quilling aspects on the design. What is quilling, you may ask? I will cover that on my next post. More of my works:




Materials
For this design I just use cardboards, some card stocks, scissor/cutter and glue of course, and ribbon (a must!) so that the clock would obviously looks like a gift box. And please do not forget the clock itself. I actually stripped down the clockwork from a small clock and fit it in inside the box. As for the dimension I follow the size of the clock and gauge it from there. In the end I decided to make the box rectangular in shape so that I can add in some letters and images to make it more beautiful.

Hope you enjoy my box clock. Stay tune for my next post!

Cheers.


ardee
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

1 comment:

  1. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
    Coroplast Packaging Box

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Blogger Template by Clairvo