Blog New Theme | New Gallery Page





Hi Everyone!

It has been over 3 years since the last time I’ve updated this blog. I am such a bad content provider. Lol. I guess moving to a new house plus changing job and having a baby all at the same time is not a very good idea after all. Haha.

I hope you guys missed me as much as I miss writing in this blog (okay, I know no one is reading this blog anyway, sob*). If you have noticed I’ve updated the theme of this blog to get a fresh new look and to restart anew. I will post regularly again (hopefully!) so stay tune to this page for new and interesting projects.

There will be no craft project for today, but I did prepare something to kick-off this blog revival. I have added the templates for certain projects which I have posted in Instructables. Previously, all these templates are available in my Instructables posts but not in here. From here onwards, any blog post with the postscript title [Template] will have a free template in the post.

Below are all the updated posts with links for the template (click on the link to re-direct you to the updated post):


Dino Lamp

Modular Honeycomb Shelves

Modular Cardboard Shelves

Shipping Container Tissue Box

Cardboard Desktop Lamp II


Another new feature that I have added to this blog is the Gallery page. Now you can view all the project’s photos without the need to click on the individual post any longer. The gallery is in ascending order in term of posting date, the latest photo will be at the bottom of the page, the oldest at the top.



Hope you folks like these updates and keep on supporting this blog.




Kind regards,


ardee

April 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment