Wooden Coaster Pallet




This is an additional points I would love to highlight based on my previous post on mini wooden pallet/drink coaster.

You can refer to my post here:

Mini Crates & Pallet


I've found a few version of this coaster on the net which I think worth mentioning here, as they are as good, if not better than my version of the coaster. Another good thing is that they share the step-by-step instructions on how to build one!


The first one is by Marisa from Cooking Like Lou.



Coaster Pallet 1
(Photo Credit: www.cookinglikelou.com)


And another one is by jnnfrhll (jnnfrhll.imgur.com)



Coaster Pallet 2
(Photo Credit: imgur.com)


Which you can read more about it here.

As you can see, it's fairly easy making one on your own! I didn't add any wood stain to my pallet coaster and seeing how pretty it was with all those visible wood texture I think I would do the same for my coaster next time.


Cheers.

ardee

No comments:

Post a Comment